Recycled Cotton Twine String
This wonderfully coloured recycled cotton twine string is great for wrapping up parcels & presents, and even comes in handy for those all important crafting projects. Due to the cotton twine's versatility in style and strength it has become one of the most popularly used twine strings within the craft and hobby markets around the world. The twine string is made from 100% recycled cotton, which removes the need to re-dye and prevents waste which would have otherwise ended up in landfill - Now that's something to feel good about!
This cotton twine string is suitable for toy making, but it's just as handy to have for everyday general use around your home.
- 1 x Kraft bobbin containing the length and colour of your chosen twine string
- Cotton twine is made from 100% recycled, sustainably produced natural soft cotton
- Twine string has a break load of 10kg and a diameter of 2mm.
- It is designed to be tough, robust and strong
- Made in the UK, 100% biodegradable and compostable. This product is earth-kind; plastic free and sustainable.
*Please note that shades may vary*
*Colours may fade after prolonged outdoor use and direct sunlight*