Black and White Bakers Twine
Black and White Cotton Craft Twine is an extremely versatile material that is suitable for a range of decorative and practical projects, making it the perfect addition to any craft collection. Twine can be used for adding decorative details to your scrap booking or gift-wrapping projects, it can even be used to attach tags and display hanging decorations.
Due to the twine's versatility in style and strength it has become one of the most popularly used twines within the craft and hobby markets around the world. The twine is made from 100% recycled cotton that would have otherwise ended up in landfill - now that's something to feel good about.
Two-Tone Colour Craft Twine is formed by twisting two cotton colours together, so if the twine begins to unravel you can just twist them back up again.
- Each bobbin holds 5 Metres of twine
- Made from 100% recycled, sustainably produced natural soft cotton
- Twine has a break load of 10kg and a diameter of 2mm
- Designed to be tough, robust and strong
- Bobbin is made from Kraft card
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- A sustainable product suitable for recycling and composting
*Please note that shades may vary*